Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6- New Year, New Start


Yep, I am starting it again. The Abs Diet revolves around the 12 super foods and it used to be hard to follow because I didn't like a lot of it. Well I guess I have matured because I love some of the foods from every single group. The only one I struggle with is the Eggs. I still can't make myself eat eggs. It says cheese is a substitute but I am not so sure about that..


I even ate a sandwich today at Jimmy Johns that was smothered with mayo and tomatoes, which I both hate, and I still ate it. I was pretty impressed with myself.




Sorry the post is short. I had to help my mom rearrange furniture tonight and it made my wrist start hurting and the typing isn't helping.




Tomorrow I will go into the extremely exciting details of my broken wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment